32 Inch Waterproof GFF Multi Touch Screen Panel For Industrial Control
Contact Person : Rocky
Phone Number : 17798692719
WhatsApp : +8618915500665
|Price :||$47-52/piece||Packaging Details :||carton|
|Delivery Time :||5-8 work days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability :||50000~100000pcs/Month|
|Place of Origin:||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China||Brand Name:||Master Touch|
|Name:||MST ITO Touch Screen Panel||Touch Point:||10|
|Operating System:||Android/ Linux/ Windows||Touch Technology:||Pcap|
|Controller:||WD8752||Channel:||TX: 36 RX: 46|
|Structure:||Cover Glass+ITO Film+ITO Film||Power Supply:||USB: 4.7V ~ 6.0V, Typical: 5V|
|USB Cable Length:||1.5m|
PCAP GFF 17 Inch Touch Panel,
USB 4.7V 17 Inch Touch Panel,
Anti Fingerprint PCAP Touch Panel
17 Inch Anti-finger Print Pcap GFF Structure Touch Panel Sputtering an ITO Pattern
1. Product Description
Master Touch GFF projected capacitive touch screen panel, via a process of sputtering an ITO pattern on a film substrate to make a film-sensor, perceive touch accurately through capacitance coupling. 17 to 43 inch Master Touch touch screen panel with water-proof, dust-proof, vandal proof function has the following advantages: light in transportation, long lifespan for both industrial and consuming level products application, accurate touch, fast response, etc.
2. Module Specification
2.1 Basic Information
|Channel||TX :36 RX: 46||-|
|Power||5V||USB: 4.7V ~ 6.0V, Typical:5V|
|Communication||USB||USB: 2.0 Full Speed|
|Number of Touch point||10||-|
|O.S.||Windows/ Android/ Linux|
1.Active Mode: Max.120mA @ USB Input 5V
2.Idle Mode: 90mA @ USB Input 5V
3.Sleep Mode: less than 1mA @ USB Input 5V
|Cover lens O.D||
3. Sensor Specification
4. Electrical Specification
|Operating Temperature||-||-20 ~ +80||℃||
|Storage Temperature||-||-30 ~ +80||℃||
|ESD Requirement||ESD air requirement||±8||KV||Air|
|ESD contact requirement||±6||KV||Touch|
5. Function Test
5.1 Inspection methods and conditions
Connect jigs (Supplier provide test jigs and test software) to a computer; test touch function of products in normal electrical characteristics.
5.2 Inspection standards
Don't allow any function abnormalities.
8. Use Cautions
8.1 Storage Cautions
Storage products must according to the temperature and humidity of product specification and do not accept direct sunlight or heavy weight.
8.2 Move Cautions
Must maintain clear clarity of sample, so please wear fingerstalls or gloves before you contact product. Gloves and mask will have stains and hold product around please when you hold the product. Avoid causing the lead loosing, please don't take the lead when you take out the product.
8.3 Combination Install Cautions
1. Don't put the extra tension to the product. Because the down-lead connection uses the hot pressing combination, do not use extra tension.
2. Installation combined, please don't pull FPC heavily, because pull heavily will make the FPC separated from product.
3. Please don't paste or install other items on the FPC. Such as: pasting a layer FILM or metal plate on the FPC, Because these add-ons will impose an extra pressure on the top of FPC, thus leading to the inner side of FPC become flexible.
4. If there is an aeration slot, when you design the product structure you need notice accessories of a product, they can’t have any liquid and powder.
5. In order not to make the T/P surface pressure, so the distance between the cabinet and our company’s T/P combination clearance shall be maintained 0.2mm-0.5mm.
6. As it will make serious damage on the transparent electrodes to operate in the area of the other than the drive area, we suggest that the design cabinet shall cover the edge of thedrive area for avoiding operating outside the area which would reduce machine life.
8.4 Operation Cautions
1. Do not use sharp objects touch. Please with finger or conductive pen touch
2. After long-term use, please use alcohol to remove product surface uncleanness.
Enter Your Message